We take the security of our systems very seriously. That being said, there will be a few vulnerabilities that we will miss. If you find a security vulnerability on Bridgespace's systems, you can report it to email@example.com.
Please note that the following activity is strictly prohibited:
- Disrupting the day to day service of our infrastructure
- This can include DDOS attacks
- Attempting to breach physical security
- Stuff like breaking into our offices
- Use social engineering to attack our employees
- Using automated scanners or port scanning
- Access private user information that is further in scope than what is necessary to demonstrate a vulnerability
Additionally, please note that we operate under Canadian law.